[vdr] vdr-1.1.20: problems tuning to radio stations

Hi,

I am having a problem when tuning to radio stations.

When I tune to a radio station (vpid = 0) I sometimes get no sound. This
happens if I tune to a new transponder for the first time. If I tune to
another radio station on the same transponder, I get the sound and when
I switch back to the first station, it get that sound too. I can
reproduce this with the following entries in channels.conf:

Radio 3:12109:h:S19.2E:27500:0:701:0:0:28207:0:0:0
NDR Info:11835:h:S19.2E:27500:0:3701:0:0:28127:0:0:0

I always get the sound if I change the vpid from 0 to a value valid for
that transponder.

Further information:
If I use szap to tune between these stations using the following
~/.szap/channels.conf lines:

NDR Info:11835:h:1:27500:0:3701:1:28127
Radio 3:12109:h:1:27500:0:701:1:28207

the tuning works fine until I have tuned to these stations with vdr one
time. After that, I have the tuning problems with szap too.
I can recover from this state if I unload/load the DVB modules.

Another detail, possibly not related to the problem:
After reloading the modules and tuning with szap, the sound volume seems
to be higher than with vdr. After having tuned with vdr, the sound
volume is lower with szap too.

System:
Hauppauge Nexus-s rev. 2.2
DVB driver from CVS (some days old), tested with both old and new
firmware.
vdr-1.1.20 unmodified
SuSE 8.1 kernel 2.2.19

Wolfgang