[vdr] Re: vdradmin v0.20 - no timer list

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:54:20 +0100, Beppe <vdr@beep.mine.nu> wrote:

> that feature looks like a mess to me

It displays the repeating timers until the last single shot timer is
found. If you programm an new single shot timer you will immediately see
a conflict. May be we can introduce some filters like showing only the
active timers or the repeating timers causing a conflict to make the
overview better.

> but changing to 0 dvb cards
>
>   Active   Channel   Day   Start   Stop   Name
>    No   Cartoon.ENG.MGIV   MTOTF--   11:00   11:40   Samurai Jack
>    Yes   Cartoon Network   M------   13:15   13:50   Samurai Jack
>    No   Cartoon Network    ---T-L-   21:25   22:05   Samurai Jack
>    Yes   Thai TV 5 Global  -----L-   08:00   10:15   Muay-Thai
>    Yes   ESP Intl               28   22:00   23:55   K-1

There is one bug here that will be fixed in the next version:
The repeating timers should be shown at least once even the last single
shot timer is earlier than the last repeating timer.

Recommendations regarding improvements for the timer display are
welcome.

Emil