[vdr] Re: Found a really CRAZY solution for the RTL problem

Hi Oliver,

> The new firmware has a problem with playback, not recording.

While I can't say if I *really* tested this (I seem to remember
that neither worked), the screen always went black (definately
true in my case) if I tried to record RTL. No audio (except for
maybe 1 sec) and no video. This is no longer the case. VDR
works just like it should (i.e live viewing is possible). Of course
I can also play the movie back.

>Therefore, there should be a difference in the recorded data
>streams when the recording has been done with or without
>cam

Hmm, I thought full featured cards can NOT record the full
stream. You don't need a CAM to replay (an previously recorded)
encrypted movie. So I am not sure if the cam/no cam (recorded)
streams will be different.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---