[vdr] Re: Having keys being used in a more "context sensitive" way

Well - shame on me! Yes, this solves my Problem ... But - as I cannot open man
vdr(5) - will this only work from the toplevel - means no OSD Menü I am
placed in ??? If no, which definition will have priority - Macro or
remote.conf (I guess remote.conf).

Thanks a lot for the fast help - Alex