[vdr] AW: switch recommendation

Hi,

I recommend Spaun Switches. There not cheap, but excellent piece of Hardware
with several goodies others don't have. You could choose a SMS9801NF, a 9/8
Multisiwtch, or a  SMS9941NF (9/4 cascadable) in conjunction with a SMK
9941F (4 way Multiswitch tap Cascadable). The latter combination is open for
further enhancements.
I'm using spaun since more than four years now and there was really not one
problem at all, not the smallest one.

Gruss

Stephan