[vdr] Re: DVB-T, moving parts blocky.

> I have problems with with DVB-12.08 and
> VDR-1.1.20. Primary card is DVB-S (rev: 1.3), secondary card is Nova
> DVB-T budget.

> The reception is perfect on non moving parts of the image, but moving
> parts are blocky and blocks of images are left behind and removed only on
> next I frame.

Update:
I aquired the dxr3 card and the problem described above disapeared, when
dxr3 handles the decoding.

Currently I use em8300-0.13.0, ffmpeg-0.4.6 and vdr-dxr3-0.1.3 with vdr. Now
I have other problems, which may be caused by slow computer (Celeron
450Mhz), but this is a nother topic.

It seems to me, that input stream from DVB-T is some how processed
incorectly when using DVB-S as an output by vdr. Is vdr re-packetizing the
stream?

Br,
Marko