[vdr] Re: commands.conf-script for stock-prices

Achim Lange wrote:
> There was once a nice php-script on the list, to have specific stockprices
> on your OSD with a commands.conf-entry.
>
> The script does not work anymore as the server deuba.teledate.de closed
> down.
>
> Has anyone already got a different, working solution for this?
>
> Thank you,
>
>     Achim

I got a different, working solution :-)

I does use a bash script, and a short Java program.
You put in a searchstring (like the WPKNR) and get the
WPKNR of all found stocks/funds followed by the present and closing Quote.

Gruss

Robert.

P.S.: I hope the attachments will come through in a good way.

-- Type: application/x-sh
-- File: getQuotes.sh

-- Type: text/x-java
-- File: treat.java