[vdr] Re: Finding channels

On Monday 06 January 2003 1:16 pm, Jan Ekholm wrote:

> seems that "ves1820" is the needed module.

<nod> hence why 'ves1820' is listed in 'lsmod' output as being used '1' times
when all the other frontend modules are used '0' times =)

> Do the normal kernel modules "input" and "evdev" have to be modules, or
> can they be compiled in (as I have it right now)? I'll try scanning again
> with most modules removed.

You are very welcome to compile input and evdev (and also videodev - just
enable 'Video For Linux', but leave all the actual BT878, etc. cards
unselected) directly into the kernel, as I do :)

gdh