[vdr] USB DVB?

Are any of the USB DVB adapters supported?  For example,
Hauppauge DEC 1000-T or Hauppauge Nova-T USB.

The DEC 1000-T is interesting because it converts DVB-t to standard
analogue TV but also has a USB connector.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "If we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty,
  we encourage it, and involve others in our doom."
- Samuel Adams

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --