[vdr] Dxr3 plugin (was Re: Re: DVD plugin and vdr-1.1.20)

On Thursday 09 January 2003 10:19 am, Andre Neumann wrote:
> I also had troubles with the dxr3 plugin (using as primary device with a
> dvb-c)...the osd was very unstable, picture was unstable, too.

<nod> in recent high-colour versions of the dxr3 plugin, sometimes the OSD
would simply freeze completely.. and if I pressed a few more buttons on the
remote, the whole OSD would appear halfway down the screen and flicker
madly... there one frame, not there the next, etc.

At this point, I need to restart VDR :)

I haven't made any bad noises about it since this is still 'v0.1'  software :)

gdh