[vdr] EPG on Premiere Direkt/ZDF/ARD, unique channel Id, lyngsat.com

Hi!

I've discovered that with update to 1.1.20 the EPG on Premiere Direkt is gone.
Not that I would bother about it, since I wouldn't pay for it, but I would
like to know if otheres have this problem too or if it is just me. With my
previous version (1.1.15 all is fine and it works like a charm, so what have
changed since then ?

The nxt thing is that I have problems with EPG of ARD and ZDF. They are on
different transponders but have the same SID, and I have on ARD the EPG of
ZDF. Anyone has a solution for this ?
Das Erste:11837:h:S19.2E:27500:101:102:0:0:28006:0:0:0
ZDF:11954:h:S19.2E:27500:110:120:0:0:28006:0:0:0
Anything wrong with the above ?

The next question is: How far is now the Unique channel Id ? As I 've read the
manpage it is not the time for adding NID/TID yet. Has anyone thought of
parsing lyngsat.com yet ? There are almost all needed data provided there.
Maybe someone has a good online ressource for learning perl, so I can try it
myself ;)

Thanks in advance for any answers

Steffen

BTW: Some time ago here was spoken about a freevo-like project, that has
integrated support for vdr, and as I have a ati rage 128 I would like to use
it for mpeg4 and games, but I forgot the name and cant find it anymore, can
someone help me out , on how this programm was called ?
--
counter.li.org : #296567.