[vdr] Translations and buglet?

Hi,

I noticed that some of the swedish translations are missing. I could try
to fill in the obvious ones and submit a patch for i18n.c. What's the
preferred way to submit patches for VDR?

I also noticed a small cosmetic thing. In the channel list where you
choose among the channels, the cursor behaves a bit illogically. When you
scroll down to the last available channel, and scroll one more, the page
changes, but the cursor does not move to the first item on the new page.
This makes it a bit hard to scroll larger lists of channels.

Hmm, do I make sense here? Lets say there are 10 items on one page. You
scroll down to item 10 (the last one on page 1). Scroll one more and you
see items 11-20. But the cursor stays at the same physical location, thus
highlighting item 20 and not 11 as at least I would think is more logical.

--
Somewhere around the place I've got an unfinished short story about
Schroedinger's Dog; it was mostly moaning about all the attention the cat