[vdr] Re: I'm back - Re: AIO - missing features?

check here :
http://old.efnet.org/ircdb/servers.php

you should find some working servers !!!

cya

                    Alessio
                    Sangalli             To:     vdr@linuxtv.org
                    <alesan@manowe       cc:
                    b.com>               Subject:     [vdr] Re: I'm back  - Re: AIO - missing features?
                    Sent by:
                    vdr-bounce@lin
                    uxtv.org

                    10.01.2003
                    09:33
                    Please respond
                    to vdr

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:

> [07:42:45] <@|GeNiUs|> seen alesan
> [07:42:47] <@LinuxDVB> alesan was last on IRC channel #LinuxDVB 121 days,
> 16 hours, 23 minutes ago.
>
> Well I would see it was time for you to come back !!!
>
> Cya in #LinuxDVB

I can't connect to any server! I'll try again today, ... :(

bye!
as

subject.