[vdr] cDevice plugin API

Hello List,

finally I've found some time to work on the streaming plugin, but I'm already
encountering some problems:

I've created a derived cDevice class (an isyslog in every method), implemented
all necessary functions (I hope, looked into DXR3 for that), but no data is
ever played. The following messages appear in the logfile:

Jan 10 15:07:51 video vdr[1352]: starting plugin: streamdev (0.0.1): Streams
video data over network
Jan 10 15:07:51 video vdr[1352]: initialize streaming device

^^^^^^^^ This is from Initialize() where I create a new Instance of my
cDevice-Object

Jan 10 15:07:51 video vdr[1352]: streamdev constructor

^^^^^^^^ This is from the cDevice-Constructor

and nothing more...

And no further functions are called. Even when I set the new device to
primary, no functions are called and also VDR crashes (because of the missing
NewOsd-Function) as soon as I open a menu.

How can I tell VDR to send Video Data to my PlayVideo()-Function??!
Or is the only possibility to have it replay by setting it to Primary?

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt