[vdr] New CAM support and Conax CICAM v3.03

1) CAM is detected Jan 10 20:13:18 vdr vdr[3528]: CAM: Käyttökontrolli,
01, 1234, FEDC
2) CICAM menu shows "Free To Air" in both menus. This works fine with the
old driver, should I make some configurations now?
3) Menu is displayed (from CICAM DVB1 1 => Red Button). Funnily enough all
texts are localized to finnish (I bought the CAM from Germany). Update
status menu shows some channels I've ordered. After going to any of these
menus, driver needs to be restarted.
3) Picture is not visible anytime on paytv channels. Debug output is
displaying following continuously when on encrypted channel:
--> 00 01 A0 01 01
<-- 00 01 80 02 01 00
4) Old driver shows the picture in channels, but CICAM menus don't
work (obviously).