[vdr] SV: CAM support, was Improved CAM support in VDR

First of all Klaus thanks again for your tremendous effort regarding the VDR
software!!

My vdr installation has been sleeping for quite some time because of the CAM
problems. Here in Scandinavia almost all channels are encrypted and now I
really look forward to use my vdr again!

However my installation doesn't really work.

Currently I have the following config:
Kernel 2.4.10
Technotrend DVB-S Rev 1.5
CAM card "holder" Rev 1.6
linux-dvb.2003-01-08-ci-ll driver
vdr-1.1.21

The setup doesn't detect my CAM modules. I've tested both the Conax and
Viacess but the only thing I get is the initial handshake --> 00 01 82 01 01
but no response :( Normally they work in my Nokia box.

Any ideas?

/t