[vdr] Re: Improved CAM support in VDR

Hi,

>Does this "Link Layer" allow to feed a crypted stream to the CAM or does it
>only allow to control the stream between tuner-frontend and CAM?

Speaking of which, how would I go at getting the most recent updates to the
API documentation? The doc sub folder in the driver CVS is is seriously
outdated (or am I missing something?). Is the only way to look into the
headers and track differences between versions? That is what I've done so
far.

I'm perfectly fine with reading german documentation if needed.

I guess that I really should ask on the linuxdvb list but I recon people on
this list would know too.

Best regards
 Sven