[vdr] Klaus, your kfir disturbance.

Hi, I was looking through the mpeg2 mailing list archive, and I saw your message about the screen disturbance on the kfir2 card.  I downloaded the picture to take a look.

I saw exactly the same thing in VDR yeserday (the funny blue lines about 1.5 cm high (at least on my tv!) while playing with the new device driver and vdr versions, It happened when I was in a menu in VDR, once I closed it it dissapeared.

The thing is, I haven't got a kfir card, all i have is a rev 1.3 hauppauge dvb-s....

Adrian