[vdr] AW: Re: Improved CAM support in VDR

> Von: Reinhard Walter Buchner [mailto:rw.buchner@freenet.de]
> Gesendet am: Freitag, 10. Januar 2003 20:16
> An: vdr@linuxtv.org
> Betreff: [vdr] Re: Improved CAM support in VDR

> Second TEST
> new firm & Alphacrypt 1.0
> linux:/usr/local/src/VDR # ./vdr
> --> 00 01 82 01 01
> <-- 00 01 80 02 01 00
> . . . . . .
> 2 CAM Slots found
> CAM NOT FOUND
> It doesn't Decrypt
>
> Interestingly enough this NO longer locks
> up the driver or vdr. The Alphacrypt was a
> prime candidate to kill the DVB driver &
> with it VDR.

on my system i was able to enter the CAM menu of a Alphacrypt 1.0 (and not to say that the init was ok)

new driver and firm, vdr 1.1.21, DVB-s 1.3, "old" CI (PCI card style)

(i got CI modules from my neighbour so i only had time for a quick test with:
- Irdeto Allcam 4.6 (old non euro irdeto module)
- Aston 1.03 (old)
- Viaccess black (old)
- Alphacrypt 1.0
all modules i saw a init and could enter the menu)