[vdr] Re: mplayer plugin to replay DVD

On Monday 13 January 2003 15:31, you wrote:
> El Lun 13 Ene 2003 15:14, escribió:
> > What about using the new osd-menu-feature ?
>
> Which feature is that?

http://www.MPlayerHQ.hu/homepage/images/shot25.jpg

The menu is as far as I could see defined in a XML-like style. I don't know
how usefull this feature is yet.

> > The next way I could think of
> > is:
> >
> > cd /mplayer/
> > touch Play_DVD
> > touch Play_VCD
> >
> > and add some entries in your mplayer.sh for the case opening this files.
>
> Where should I place mplayer.sh?

in /usr/local/bin I have put in mine or call the mplayer-plugin with the
location of that file (may cause problems with the runvdr script)

--
counter.li.org : #296567.