[vdr] Re: Mplayer-Plugin and Movies without 25fps

Hello Juri,

JH> Steffen Barszus wrote:
>> On Tuesday 14 January 2003 13:59, you wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Is it possible to play all movies with 25fps as PAL,
>>> all the others play as NTSC (23.98,29.97 fps)?
>>> How can i realize that in mplayer.sh?
>>>
>> Wait a bit and try the mplayer.sh of Juri then. He is discovering that issue
>> at the moment if I get it right.

JH> Correct :)

JH> Until then try the version at
JH> http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/VDR/mplayer.sh005b-jha.tar.gz

JH> It'll play all PAL videos as PAL and all NTSC as NTSC, just the videos
JH> with 23.98/24 fps are currently played as PAL, too. But I'm working on
JH> it. Expect a new version tonight or tomorrow (hopefully).

JH> Cheers,
JH> Juri

could you olso implement that scripts select *.sub or *.srt file from
the same directory where is VIDEO, i could tray this script for you as
i have sub's for ma national language (BOsnia).

thnx

Adis Salčin,                    |
IT Computers (Mostar) - Servis  |
http://www.webmaster.co.ba      |