[vdr] uk mux 2 & A qam 64 problems

Hi all

I can not tune into stations in vdr on mux 2 or A (Stockland Hill, UK)
and would be grateful if someone could scan through my channels.conf and
check station settings on 529833kHz (mux 2) & 505833kHz (mux A).

Stations on all the other muxs (qam 16) tune in perfectly in vdr.  I
understand that muxs 2 & A tramsit in qam 64 and since this is the
obvious difference with all my other stations I'm assuming this is where
my problems
lies.

Shouldn't there be some parameters set to specify qam?

I would do some more testing using dvbtune but I'm experiencing the
problems where dvbtune (compiled against recent drivers) seems to scan
random muxs instead of mux at the specified frequency (dvbtune -f).
Sometime it will produce data and sometimes it says there is none.  When
it does spit something out the stream elements are missing so the xml is
useless.

I had to compile the old dvbtune v0.3 and siemens_dvb-0.9.4 driver on
SuSE 7.2 to generate my channels.conf but unfortunately I couldn't seem
to compile it under SuSE 8.1 (current setup) and anyway I want to run
with latest drivers.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Glenn