[vdr] FYI: replay of dvd-r

hi all!

for those who it may convern, and that are no linux cracks, and maybe did
wonder why they couldn't playback dvd-r or had some troubles with some
dvd-roms:

i had the problem that the dvd plugin refused to play a dvd-r i burned.
thanx to andreas schultz who helped me with this here's the "work around":

just enable ide-scsi emulation for your dvd-drive in kernel.

<*> SCSI support
<*>   SCSI CD-ROM support

<M>   Include IDE/ATAPI CDROM support

that solved my problem. sorry for the mail for those "freeks" who already
knew this but i think some newbies could use that info....

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@izeman.net>