[vdr] ANNOUNCE: time plugin vdr-time-0.0.1

My Humax Receiver has a Clock Function that I enjoy very much. So I decided
to write a Plugin for VDR which allows me to see a small clock in the Top
right corner.

The Idea is to set a unused key from your remote control (for example the key
User1) to show the clock.

This can easily be done by adding the following line to your keymacros.conf

User1 @time

The clock will be disabled as soon as you press any other button. Otherwise
there would be a mess in the OSD.

Known issues:
A known issue of this plugin is that you can just adjust the position of the
clock from the top middle to the top right. Because this is my first plugin
for VDR I am writing and I am not a perfect C (C++) writer, I could not find
out jet how I can get the current resolution of the OSD that is stored in the
setup.conf. Hopefully I will find that out soon or I get a hint from somebody
;-)

Homepage:
http://vdr.humpen.at/

Download:
http://vdr.humpen.at/download/vdr-time-0.0.1.tgz
--
mfg
Mario "Charly" Aistleitner

Charly's Virtueller Bierhumpen
Zainze 29
A-4230 Pregarten

Tel.: +43 (0) 664 / 56 86 992
Fax: +43 (0) 820 / 555 85 08 79

charly@humpen.at
http://www.humpen.at
ICQ: 108243092
--
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?"