[vdr] Re: AW: Re: vdr crashes if a timer begins

Bläser, Lars wrote:
I'm afraid I have no idea why it doesn't work, though. I have three DVB-S cards
in my system and they record just fine.

Klaus

maybe it´s because of your "clean" channel list

i had restart problems when a timer startet on the second card and a epg scan was running on channels where i could see errors in my log file (so look or errors on epg scan)
since removing channels or disabling the epg scan i had only minimal restart problems

I have the same problem, without EPG scan it works, with EPG scan enabled i get restarts for every recording that starts during an active epg scan. The only info I can find in the log about EPG is, that FIX3 got 1358 hits for channels PRO7, Kabel 1, N24, Sat.1. (And I for sure don't want to delete one of these channels ;) but also want EPG scans).

Is there any way to log EPG scans? To see which channel is currently EPG-scanned so I have a chance to find out on which channels EPG scan stucks to modify/delete these channels from my channels.conf?

Regards,
Norbert