[vdr] new dvd-plugin / no audio - only video

Hello List,
Since yesterday I'm a proud owner of a DVD+R/RW - write. After some troubleshooting with the generating of my first dvd, i was testing it: When i'm playing the DVD+R in an consumer DVD-Player everything works fine. When I'm playing the DVD+R in the old branch of vdr (1.0.4), with an AOI-Patch, everything works just fine. But when I'm playing this DVD+R in the new branch of vdr (1.1.18) with the dvd-plugin (0.2.0) I only see the video-stream und hear nothing...
Has anyone any hints?

Greetings,
Manuel Melic