[vdr] Terminating plugins

Hi all,

After a some fiddling I managed to create my first plugin last night. It's
nothing but a "glorified hello world" that displays some info useful to
me. It was done using the normal "newplugin" script along with some code
from the "osddemo" and "hello" sample plugins, so thus it uses a raw OSD
display for the few text lines. Works like a charm.

However, how is one supposed to terminate a plugin? All normal menus and
funtionality seems to obey the "left" or "cancel" buttons, but my plugin
doesn't seem to want to quit. The only way is the press "menu" twice.
Pressing only once does nothing, and pressing twice brings up the normal
toplevel menu, which seems to close my plugin. Is there maybe some
extra method I need to override when using raw OSD? The sample "osddemo"
doesn't have anything like that as far as I can see, but I haven't tested
it either to see how it behaves. This is with vdr-1.1.20.

--
    Pets are always a great help in times of stress. And in times of
    starvation too, o'course.