[vdr] Re: vdradmin v0.22

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 22:08, Richard Walker wrote:
> In message <52997F50-2954-11D7-BF4F-000393B2BA96@harhar.net>
>           Thomas Koch <tom@harhar.net> wrote:
>
> > a new version of vdradmin is available
>
> Is it me, or does this not work?
>
> I've just started trying out vdradmin, and it looks promising.  I've set up
> the configuration to include my channels, but when I select 'Channels' or
> 'What's On?', I just get blank screens.

Well, I get a screen with only one line. It shows only one entry for the
first channel in my channels.conf but without epg information.
I can click on that channel and switch to it and the virtual Remote
Control works fine too.

Hmmm, I just restartet everything and now I get blank screens as well

Gerd