[vdr] Re: tosvcd version 0.9 stop afetr few seconds

At 22:13 19/01/2003, you wrote:
Hmmm, I am quite sure that I have the default options for the vdr and
I only have one DVB card.
Shall I send you my vdr config file?

Do you think, that an update of vdr to version 1.1.x solves this problem?
Does this always happen with recodings from the same channel (if yes, which one?) or was this a "one off" and tosvcd usually works?

What you want to do is to try and remux the stream - either with pvastrumento (win / wine) or possibly the remux tool that comes with the mpegtools of the driver - then try and tosvcd it.