[vdr] Re: AW: Re: How to get the VDR box silent

I want to use a console based system so no X-windows stuff.
VIA's drivers only run under X-windows.

Yes, Linux runs on the epia m9000 but it would be nice that
all hardware could be used so also the mpeg2 decoder.
btw, I don't use a distro.
VDR runs fine on the current box (based on micro ATX mainboard)
but the CLE266 is still a big mistery.

as subject.