[vdr] Re: VDR and EPG

erik svensson wrote:
> The message is not to hard to understand but since im
> not so good at C-code it dont help to much.
>
> Something is wrong and the debug points to a part in
> the code. So what im newbie and only installed vdr 2
> weeks ago.

> =====================
> EPG bugfix statistics
> =====================
> IF SOMEBODY WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE EPG DATA FOR ONE OF THE LISTED
> CHANNELS READS THIS: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE FUNCTION cEventInfo::FixEpgBugs()
> IN VDR/eit.c TO LEARN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR DATA, AND FIX IT!
> =====================
> Fix	Hits	Channels
> 3	4640
> 5	17980	CH01,Cartoon, Cinema
> =====================

So are you working for CH01?

If not, ignore it.

Explanation:
VDR complains about bad EPG data that was broadcasted by some stations.
It suggests, that those people, who are responsible for those EPG data,
should have a look at the specifications and start using proper EPG
entries. This is nothing a normal user can do - you have to work at the
broadcasting company...

Was it that hard to understand?
I mean, I don't want to be rude or in any other way offensive, but hey,
it doesn't even say "ERROR" or "FATAL" or somesuch...
It just provides a statistic at the end of runtime.

Cheers,
Juri