[vdr] Problem to play DVD's made by VDR2DVD

Hi List!

Yesterday I got my DVD Burner and I tried to burn a DVD from a VDR-recording
using the "VDR2DVD" script. The DVD works pretty good on a M$ Computer. I see
the picture and even get the sound. But as soon as I want to replay the DVD
with my VDR (and DVD Plugin 0.2.0) I get no sound out of it. The picture is
okay. Do anybody else had the same problem and fixed it or just could give me
a hint what the problem is? I think the problem ist the DVD Plugin. Am I
right?

I also tried to replay the DVD with MPlayer but there I hear the sound for a
few seconds and then there is no sound any more until jump to another place
in the DVD and then I hear the sound again for a few seconds.

I hope that somebody can help me with my problem.
--
Best regards
Mario Aistleitner