[vdr] Plugin video error

Hi,

I'm writing a small image viewer as a plugin, and it all goes pretty
smoothly, but I do get a message like this in syslog:

ERROR: attempt to use cPlayer::PlayVideo() without attaching to a cDevice!

Well, usually 100 of them or so. All does seem to work as well as it could
at this stage, but this message obviously means that something is wrong.
Is the only missing thing an AttachPlayer() ? My image gets shown on the
screen, albeit blocky and cropped, but that's a later problem.

Any tips?

--
  Om began to feel the acute depression that steals over every realist
       in the presence of an optimist.