[vdr] Re: AW: Problem to play DVD's made by VDR2DVD

Hi,

--Am Wednesday, January 22, 2003 18:20:18 +0100 schrieb Mario
Aistleitner <liste@humpen.at> :

>> I have the same problem with self burned DVD+RW. The picture is very
>> good, but I do not get a sound out of the DVB. I use w2k with Ulead
>> Movie Factory to author the DVD's. All DVD's I made work fine on w2k
>> with WinDVD 3.5.
>>
>> > a hint what the problem is? I think the problem ist the DVD
>> > Plugin. Am I right?
>>
>> I do not know, but I think also that it is a problem with the DVD
>> Plugin. I could not test it with a sound card, because my harddisk
>> has broken down and I am still reinstalling VDR. Did anyone some
>> tests with a sound card?
>>
>> Any help is welcome?
>>
> Hi!
>
> I use a sound card and as written before, I can't hear anything from
> self  burnt DVD+R and DVD-R with vdr2dvd.

I don't use the dvd-plugin. So I only can guess.
Do you have anything activated with ac3?
vdr2dvd doesn't create or uses ac3 streams. Its all plain mp2 on the
DVD.

--
Dirk Hartmann
dha@morticah.net