[vdr] Re: VDR doesn't play til the end

This has been discussed already on the list.
If you want to see everything with vdr-1.0.x you have to patch the source in
a way that you decrease the size of the replaybuffer to e.g. 256KB.
But be aware the the VIDEOBUFSIZE also is setting the recordbuffer.
I personally introduced a second '#define REPLAYBUFSIZE KILOBYTE(256)' and
replaced VIDEOBUFSIZE with REPLAYBUFSIZE at the appropriate locations (VDR-
VCD- DVD-relay, depending on your version).

CU,
Christian.