[vdr] Re: Image Plugin

Hi Kai,

I installed your mpeg2codec package; I entered "make" in the main
diretory of the package, but then "make install" did not work. So I
copied the files mpeg2decode and mpeg2enc into /usr/local/bin manually.
Is this OK?
After that, the image plugin worked!! However, I have got two problems
with it:
1. It takes a long time until a selected picture is finally displayed.
Will this be improved or is my CPU (433Celeron) too slow?
2. I did not terminate VDR cleanly last time, and now I have the problem
that whatever image I select, I always get the same image displayed as I
had cosen before killing VDR. This must have something to do with the
file /tmp/image.mpg. Will it be re-created when I delete this file, or
what do I have to do??

Thanks in advance,

Matthias