[vdr] Re: Quiet obsolete but... SuSE 8.0 and kls-patched 0.9.4 driver

* Debian User <ug@teuto.de> [030127 13:53]:
> Hi !
>
> Could anyone tell me what to do, to compile the 0.9.4 driver in a quite plain
> SuSE 8.0 Installation ?
> Kernel Sources are installed, the include thingie '#include
> <linux/highmem.h>' in the core file is present, too.
>
> But everytime I try to compile the driver, makes gets an error.

What is the actual error? It's hard to guess what goes wrong ;-)

  Stefan

--
The use of COBOL cripples the mind; its teaching should, therefore, be
regarded as a criminal offense.                      -- E. W. Dijkstra