[vdr] Technotrend/Hauppauge DVB-t (v 1.2) card pinouts ?

Mine just arrived, but the (on CD) manual is not for the -T card, only -S and and -C. So, I have two headers on the board, one where J8 would
be on the -S & -C boards and one just left of the DSP chip.

I would like to use the Y/C or RGB outputs that (I believe) live on one
of these two connectors, but would rather know where they were than just hunt about randomly. Any pointers ?

BTW did I get cheated, or does this card NOT come with a remote ?

John