[vdr] Re: AW: Hauppage WinTV Nova-CI and VDR, how to get it working?

only EM8300 chip fom sigmadesign, names for the card are diffrent DXR3, Hollywood plus (H+) or something else, there are OEM cards that all looks the same (reference design from sigmadesign)
you only will find used or "old stock" cards because the em3000 is out of production
and no the 8400 or newer will not work - closed source from sigmadesign - no driver

> Can I expect problems with it or will it just work after installing?

don´t know yet, next weekend i´ll give it a try with my H+ and vdr 1.1.20