[vdr] Re: PCI Latecy and OSD? (pixelization SOLVED - me too)

i tested yesterday with a 12cm fan (12V) and my pixelization problem instantly got worse
after swaping the powersuply (200W Codegen) to a good one (300W Enermax) the problem is gone,
the pci-latency now has no visible influance to my system

so i´m shure now it was the 12V branche of my power supply even if my system is not that big (2 DVB-S, 2 HDD, DVD-Rom, "normal" VGA, NIC, 1.1 GHz Celeron, 128MB RAM)
maybe the generation of the 14/18 V consumes a lot more then expected