[vdr] Re: which remote for all those keys?

With my DVB-S 2.1 (integrated IR support) I use an old Goldstar TV remote.
 (Config attatched) The IR keys are loaded automaticaly by the modules
config:

probeall /dev/dvb dvb-ttpci
alias /dev/dvb/* /dev/dvb
below dvb-ttpci alps_bsru6
post-install dvb-ttpci avkeys /lib/DVB/goldstar.rc5  >/proc/av7110_ir

I then use VDR + remote plugin. ( No lirc needed )

Unfortunatly the DVB-S doesn't recognize the bottom 4 rows of keys on the
remote. No output in the syslog with av7110_ir_debug = 1, when I press the
keys. I suspect it has something to do with IR codes larger than 0xFF, but
I'm not sure.

Alessio Sangalli sa:

--
Mvh. Are Årseth
| are@arseth.org | aaarseth@atmel.com | Tlf: 73 98 49 58 | Mob: 41 00 05 48

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --
-- File: goldstar.rc5

0x00 KEY_0
0x01 KEY_1
0x02 KEY_2