[vdr] DVD-Plugin vdr-1.1.23

Hi,

I have some problems with the DVD-Plugin. Compiling works well, but if I try
to view a DVD, the plugin seems to start (the picture goes black). Then the
last tuned channel is shown and vdr is kiled and restarts.

First I thougt it is the wrong libnav package, but I use the patched one.
Who has got an idea what I could have done wrong.
By the way, same behavior with 1.1.20.

I'm using vdr-1.1.23 with Elchi-AIO3 and some working plugins, like
teletext, mp3, tictactoe :-) ...

Thank you,
Christian

--
Christian Kramer                          www.christian-kramer.net
Röhrchenstraße 50                     mailto:christian-kramer.net