[vdr] Re: SV: Channellist for swedish cable operator ComHem?

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:20:16 +0100, "Martin Altemark"
<martin.altemark@linewise.se> wrote:

> If anyone has gotten any program under linux to find
> channels and generate channellists for comhem especially and
> DVB-C generally I'd love to get that working too...

For DVB-S I use a patched scan program included with the DVB package. It
generates all the available channels. I cannot remember from where I had
the patch. But maybe you can look into this scan program, too.

Emil