[vdr] Re: setting up vdr 1.1.21 + lirc....

Am Mon, 2003-02-17 um 10.02 schrieb Toni Poschner:
> Am Montag, 17. Februar 2003 09:59 schrieben Sie:
> > > ok... here is the final question... how do i get vdr 1.1.21 and my remote
> > > control work together.....?
> >
> > Does your lirc work?
> > Do you get something without lircd running with the command mode2?
> > If yes, do you get the keys you teached lirc when running lircd and irw?
>
> no reaction.... only the av7110_loadkeys and the evtest programm react on my
> ircontrol....
So you have a lirc problem and not a lirc/vdr problem ;-)

Did you have a look at the signals with xmode2?
I had the case that a remote just delivered "junk", i.e. something my
sensor could not detect properly. A "proper" signal looks like a nice
rectangular curve.

Unless you don't get a reaction with irw you don't need to try to get it
working with vdr.

Did you try to use a different remote (thus with other ir-codes)?

Thomas