[vdr] Re: Get the channel ID of the current tuned channel.

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:28:52 +0100
Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> DOm wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > how can i ask to VDR to tell me the channel ID of the current
> > channel for a given device ?
> >
> > If i want the channel number i do something like that:
> >
> > cDevice::PrimaryDevice()->CurrentChannel();
> >
> > How to have the channel ID ??
>
> cChannel Channel =
> Channels.GetByNumber(cDevice::PrimaryDevice()->CurrentChannel()); if
> (Channel) {
>    tChannelID ChannelID = Channel->GetChannelID();
>    // do something with ChannelID...
>    }

cChannel *Channel = ...

Many Thanks Klaus :)
Now the prefermenu plugin uses the channelID to store prefered channels.
I have to test the thing a bit, but i think Olivier Jacques will release
a new version soon :)

Bye,
   ANgelus.