[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-osdteletext-0.2

Zierath Bernd wrote:

Hi,

please remove the replace spaces with tabs in the makefile line 68 and 69

CU
Bernd Zierath

OK, did it, but it still doesn't compile; however, I am using an AIO-patched version of VDR, certainly this makes compilation fail..

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/VDR/PLUGINS/src/osdteletext-0.2'
g++ -O2 -g -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -c -DPLUGIN_NAME_I18N='"osdteletext"' -I../../../include -I../../../../DVB/include menu.c
menu.c:84: warning: `/*' within comment
In file included from /usr/include/g++/stl_tree.h:56,
from /usr/include/g++/map:31,
from menu.c:14:
/usr/include/g++/stl_algobase.h:76: redefinition of `template <class _Tp> void swap(_Tp &, _Tp &)'
../../../include/vdr/tools.h:52: `template <class T> void swap(T &, T &)' previously declared here
/usr/include/g++/stl_algobase.h:76: redefinition of `void swap(_Tp &, _Tp &)'
../../../include/vdr/tools.h:52: `void swap(T &, T &)' previously defined here
menu.c: In method `void TeletextBrowser::ShowAskForChannel()':
menu.c:410: implicit declaration of function `int asprintf(...)'
make[1]: *** [menu.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/VDR/PLUGINS/src/osdteletext-0.2'

-----Original Message----- From: Matthias Raus [mailto:matthias-raus_vdr@web.de] Sent: Mon 2/24/2003 8:12 PM To: vdr@linuxtv.org Cc: Subject: [vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-osdteletext-0.2

Hi,

I'd like to test this plugin, but it doesn't compile. (Version 0.1
compiled and worked without problems.) When trying to make the plugin,
it complains about a "missing separator" in line 68 of the Makefile. I
am using gcc 2.95.3, maybe this is the problem...

Matthias

Marcel Wiesweg wrote:

>Hello!
>
>Here is a new version of the osdteletext plugin.
>I implemented some suggestions I received on this list and some ideas of
>myself.
>
>Download it from
>http://www.wiesweg-online.de/linux/vdr/vdr-osdteletext-0.2.tgz
>
>For those who don't know what this is all about:
>This plugin displays teletext directly to the OSD.
>
>Have fun!
>
>Changelog
>- Copied code to receive and save teletext data from original teletext plugin.
> (appreciating Peter Seyringer's great work)
>- added command line option "-r" to enable the receiving code
>- added setup options to make key bindings fully configurable.
> For each key you can choose between the three actions "Zoom", "Half page" or
> "Switch channel" or use it to jump to a page
>- added setup option to make background transparency configurable
> (0...255, VDR's default value being 127)
>- included Emil Naepflein's patch to improve changing pages relatively
>- added feature to view saved pages of other channels than the current
> ("Switch Channel"). Last pages are remembered over channel switching.
>- fixed bug when the upper half of a page was not automatically shown
> when using the number keys
>- page and channel numbers now persist when returning to VDR
>- added clock which can regularly be updated.
> (the clock shows the system time, which may definitely be different
> from the time broadcast via teletext)
>- added setup option to enable clock
>- now copies README to ../../man, as Reinhard Walter Buchner suggested

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat