[vdr] ANNOUNCE: DXR3-plugin vdr-dxr3-0.1.6

Hi guys,

it's time for a new version of the DXR3-plugin.

Changes since V0.1.5:

- Added black frames between channel switches (which solves the frozen
 picture 'problem' when using the mp3-plugin, too).
- Increased thread priority of output threads which improves live stream
quality on my system (K6II 350).

Known limitations:

- No live stream when using mp3 plugin. It's not possible to display the
 video stream because we get no stream (and actually we don't want an
 additional video stream :-).

System prerequisites:

- Officially we only support CPUs faster than AMD K6 II 350 (because we don't
have a slower CPU).
- If it works with slower CPUs ... great.
- If you have a fix to increase performance ... great, just send us the fix.
- If you assume that vdr is the limiting element please contact the vdr
developer.

And again i was only the build-manager and the whole coding work was done by
Kai.

Have fun
Stefan