[vdr] Re: OpenTV

>> I've looked at the raw streams, and don't even know where to
>> start. Going to keep trying though....
>
> This document I found sometimes ago gives some elements about OpenTV:
> http://epubl.luth.se/1402-1617/2000/075/LTU-EX-00075-SE.pdf
>
> Could be helpful.
>
> Just for my personal culture, can you tell me how do you look at the
> raw streams?

Its sent in its own PID, so quite easy to extract from the full TS
stream.

OpenTV seems to allow custom programs to be made, which means the data
storage mechanism they use is most likely to be custom.  So even with
all the OpenTV knowledge I can find I guess in the end the data is
unique to the program reading it - which makes this even harder... :(

Andy.