[vdr] Re: DVB-C + analog-modul

Juri,

I did never accuse the developers! But many people wrote that
they'd love to have the module supported and Andreas Kool even
offered several things for the driver and the developers have
not even answered in any way :-((

Holger and the other driver developers: How much money do
you need for adding analogue-module DVB-C support into the
driver? If the amount is reasonable I'm sure I could raise
it!

Regards,
Andreas