[vdr] AW: Re: AW: Re: AC3 (AC3overDVB / bitstreamout) Sound-dropouts - anyone got it

Hallo Dieter,

thaks for you answer :)

> i have had the drops, too, because I didn't patch the vdr with Werner's
> patch.
> After patching the vdr, no drops anymore.

On Pro7 or also on other channels ?
What about replaying recordings ?

> Maybe you haven't applied the patch ?

The Patch was applied :)
I think I have tried all of the Bitstream releases (including some that I
have got from Werner directly) and I have only forgot to patch once ;)

Could you please specify your VDR System :
What version Linux, VDR, DVB, ALSA, Plugins ?
How many DVB/Nova and with or without CAM ?

And could you please try this :
> >> You can test this : if you Delete a recording (it is only renamed in
> >> *.del) - then switch to Pro7 - after som time there is a small
> >> sound-dropout - if you then look at syslog you see that VDR
> has "really"
> >> deleted the recording and that caused the sound-dropout.

Greetings
Christian